Mitch: Berry Challenge
Is a Lighthearted Retro inspired 2D Platformer with classic and simple controls, challenging levels, hand drawn animations and a fully composed soundtrack.
You’ll play as a Green Iguana from the Goain Tribe. The tribe’s most important treasure has been stolen and you, Mitch, must go to the island where it was taken and bring it back. Collect all the yellow berries on each level to complete them, race against the clock and battle against two bosses in this charming adventure.
- Easy to understand controls so anyone can play!
- Over 30 levels.
- Two boss fights.
- A Hidden blackberry in each level.
- Competitive local multiplayer up to four players.
- Retro inspired rewards(Unlock Multiplayer Arenas, Character Skins or some little visual changes yet to discover by progressing in the game!).
- Frame by frame animations and a pleasant artstyle.
About the game
Game: Mitch: Berry Challenge
Genre: Adventure Platformer, Indie, Casual
Developer: Boidae Games; Based in Barranquilla, Colombia with a Branch Studio located in Puerto Montt, Chile.
Release Date: TBD
Price: USD $3.99
File Size: 800 MB.
Platforms: Steam, Playjam Network, Windows and OSX.
Available Now on Windows, OSX, Steam, Playjam Network and Forge TV